Fleet and Seatmap
Please press the icon
About Emergency Exit RowsRows 12 and 14 are emergency exit seat.
User of Emergency exit row seat will be requested to assist during an emergency evacuation under instructions of cabin crew. Customers who may use Emergency Exit Seats need to meet all of the followings;
- Customers who can communicate verbally with cabin attendant by English or Japanese fluently.
- Customers 15 years of age or older
- Customers not accompanied by a child under 12 years old
- Customers who do not require for assistance or accompanying customer who needs assistance at the time of boarding.
- Customers who do not purchase seat for extra seat or large instrument.
- Customers who are willing to help cabin attendant and other customers for the emergency evacuation.
- Customers who can understand the instruction of evacuation procedures provide by flight attendant and inform to other customers by verbally.
- Pregnant customers which delivery date is not within 28days.
- Customers who do not carry-on medical oxygen cylinder.
- Please note that row12 cannot be reclined.
- The carry-on baggage must be in the overhead compartment.
- When I sit in an Emergency Exit row seat, what are my tasks?
You will be requested to assist our crew members in the case of emergency evacuation. Our crew members will provide you with the directions to perform the following tasks.
- Keep other passengers clear of the emergency exit door until crew members securely open it.
- Assess whether opening the emergency exit will increase the hazards to which passengers may be exposed and operate the emergency exit with the directions of our crew members.
- Assess the condition of an escape slide and evacuate other passengers from the slide.
- After evacuating, assist other passengers coming down the emergency slide.
- Direct other passengers to evacuate away from the aircraft immediately.